Term of Service
Welcome to our online course, “Learn to Build a WordPress Web Hosting Business.” By accessing or using this course, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Course content and materials: The course materials and content provided are for informational purposes only and are not intended as legal, financial, or professional advice. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the course materials or information contained in the course.
- Intellectual property: The course materials and content are protected by intellectual property laws, including copyright and trademark laws. You may not use, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from the course materials or content without express written permission from us.
- Refund policy: We do not offer refunds for the course. Once you have purchased and accessed the course, you are responsible for completing it.
- Disclaimer of warranties: The course is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the course or the information contained in it. We will not be liable for any errors or omissions in the course materials or for any loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the use of the course, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or otherwise.
- Limitation of liability: We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with your use of the course, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to, any loss of profits, business interruption, or loss of data.
- Governing law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of [State], and any disputes arising from or in connection with the course or these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [State].
- Changes to the terms and conditions: We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be posted on this page, and it is your responsibility to check for updates. Your continued use of the course after any changes have been made will constitute your acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
- Termination: We reserve the right to terminate your access to the course at any time and without notice.
- Contact us: If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By accessing or using the course, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the course.